Bateman's, bicycles, Bike Joint, books, Chapters/Indigo, Cyclepath, Duke's, e-book version, Frontenac Cycle, Gears 'n Grinds, J&J Cycle, Kingston, Novel Idea, Ottawa, print version, Runner's Choice, Ted's Road & Tri, Toronto
With apologies to Joss Whedon and the Firefly folk, I’m borrowing their exclamatory for a moment.
Just like a reliable bike on a technical ride, This Road Continues One Block North is gaining traction. Totally Shiny!
Determined to get this bike book into the hands of anyone who dreams of riding a bicycle, I’m working hard to make the phrase “available everywhere bikes and books are sold” a reality.
At this moment, print copies of One Block North are waiting for you at the following places, like a dog for its master, a bike for its rider. Print copies are available for $28.99 +HST
- At three of the finest bike shops anywhere—Bateman‘s Bicycle Company, Duke‘s Cycle and The Bike Joint
- On the shelves (as of Wednesday, May 21) at the Indigo Bay/Bloor; at a Meet ‘n Greet on June 7
- In virtually every recognized bike shop in town, including Gears ‘n Grinds, Frontenac Cycle, Cyclepath, Ted‘s Road & Tri, and J&J Cycle
- Runner‘s Choice, on Brock Street
- The two book stores, Novel Idea and Chapters
- Conferring with the good people at the Barr Haven Indigo for a Meet ‘n Greet table in July
- Conferring with two cycling friends to get copies into a bike shop on the Glebe, and at the Ottawa MEC
Anyone more inclined to read an e-version of One Block North (for $9.99 +HST) can turn to the following outlets to get a copy:
And if at any time you forget where to get a copy, visit oneblocknorth.wordpress.com. Or, call me! I’m always going to be very keen to hear your bike stories because I bet they’re terrific!